7 Positive Emotions
Healthy Relationships Help us Thrive and Achieve Those Dreams and Expectations, so Let's Check up On Some Emotions that could Promote Heart Health and Be Apart of our Happy New Year!
1. Positive Perspectives Lower Attacks of the Heart
2. Holding Hands Calms Nerves
3. Writing Letters of Love/Acknowledgments Lowers High Cholesterol Levels
4. Laughter is like medicine and allows blood to flow freely impacting the circulatory system
5. Hugs release Oxytocin and remove stress from the body
6. Spending time with a Loved One Lowers Blood Pressure
7. That Heart gets a work out when we are in the presence of that person that makes our heart skip a beat
How Will You Love Today
There are levels/languages of Love #BeFluent #How Will You LoveToday...Start by
1. Words of Affirmation
One way to express love is through your words. Words that build up, compliment, give appreciation are all powerful communicators of LOVE!
2. Quality Time
That would be your undivided attention. We all have multiple demands on our time, yet we all have the same exact hours in a day, you can make the most of those hours by committing some quality time with someone. It is a primary expression of love!
3. Generosity- Giving a Gift
Almost everything ever written on LOVE indicates that a heart of love is the spirit of generosity. The act of giving a gift is a visible symbol of love and it speaks the loudest. The symbol of Love is that you were thinking of that person, that you took your treasures to make someone happy. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" - Matthew 6:21
The World Needs What You Have!
So #LetsGo! What You Set Out To Do This Year, This Month, This Season, This Week...the World Needs What You've Got!